I discovered tango in 2007 during my first trip to Argentina. I decided my retraining as tango dancer in 2009, through the teaching of Oscar Arce, my dance partner till 2010.
Together, we represent in various milongas and festivals in Argentina, especially in September 2010 at the International Congress of Tango in Mendoza.
In early 2011, back in Paris, I taught at Step Dance and Smoking & Brillantine schools, organize practices in Paris, intensive courses in France. I’m also called as a DJ in various milongas in Paris: La Cumparsita, Le Chantier, in my own milonga Tango Cha, The Parloir, Esprit Tango …
I organize since 2012 , various exceptional Milongas at Mairie du 6ème in Paris (City Hall).
Since 2017, I work with Maximiliano Colussi, from Cordoba, Argentina:
My particularity, my strength, is that I guide as much as I “follow” :
As a teacher and dancer:
– Since 2012: Still teaching in Paris, organizing exceptional Milonga at Mairie du 6ème…
– 2012: I open a new class for people with a physical disability like Parkinson.
– 2011-2012: professor at the School of Dance and Step Dance & Smoking Brillantine in Paris.
– 2011: organization of training Milonga with Lucia Mirzan in Paris.
– 2010: assistant and Oscar Arce partner: private and wekly groups classes in Buenos Aires and Mendoza, demo in Mendoza and San Juan in Argentina: The Terminal, Las Sillas, San Juan Resto-Bar, Pipistrela Theatre, Pedro Molina Guaymallen, Modern Hotel.
Over groups and individuals classes, workshop:
– Salon – milonguero: Oscar Arce, Fernanda Japas & Alberto Sendra, Via Silvio, Ana Carina Calderon & Marco del Forno, Gabriel Glakovski con Carlos Perez, Thierry Le Cocq Alessia Lyndin.
– Milonga con traspié: Oscar Arce, Gustavo Chidichimo Martorani & Virginia.
– Tango Nuevo: Oscar Arce, Luciana Valle, Dina Martinez, Valencia Batiuk, Norberto “Pulpo” Esbrez & Stephanie Lee, Gisela Natoli & Gustavo Rojas, Mariangeles Caamaño & Bruno Tombari.
– Musicality: Oscar Arce, Mariangeles Caamaño & Bruno Tombari.
– Show: Oscar Arce, Claudio Gonzalez & Melina Brufman, Carolina Bonaventura & Francisco Forquera.
– technical women courses: Oscar Arce, Carolina Bonaventura, Graciela Gonzales.
– Contemporary: Luz Mariela Ruggieri.
– Classic: Marcos Verzani, School Janine Stanlowa, Priscilla Noël.
Coming from an Argentine family, I was born in Córboba (800 km from Buenos Aires). The movement of the body has always interested me. My first memories are from the primary school where, before entering class, we dance a Chacarera or a Gato (folk dances).
I started my dance studies in 2009.
I trained in different dance schools in Buenos Aires and Cordoba. All styles interested me. I took courses in folklore, salsa, tango, ballet, jazz and contemporary.
I followed the teaching of Cecilia Dericia, Sangre Latina, Joel Doval, Sonia Gili, Veronica Sol Sassi, Carlos Flores, Adriana Laplaca, Mariposita of San Telmo, Jonathan Spittel.
I was then part of the Grupo Popular Danzante Company for two years and another three years as an interpreter in the company Sangre Latina. We performed tango for all types of events.
Since 2012, I teach tango and folklore in Cordoba and its region: Ciudad de las Artes, Sala de la America, Teatro de la Cañada, Teatro del Lago, Teatro Holiday, Cosquin Festival 2012 and 2014.
These two styles of dance are those of my country and I feel impregnated, identified by them. What I like through these dances is to share, to communicate.
In 2016 I taught Argentine tango in Wisconsin, USA and in 2017, I flew to France, Paris … met Charlotte and work with her!